UPDATE 18th January 2016: The new tutorial covers how to use Facebook SDK 7.3.0 to get the Username and Profile Pic
Part 2 of my Facebook SDK in Unity tutorial series is here!
In this tutorial I’ll guide you through how to:
- Show the user’s Facebook Profile picture inside your app.
- Show the user’s first name
- Make an Invite and Share buttons with Unity 4.6’s new GUI system
- Make the Share button actually share your game on Facebook
- Make the Invite buttons actually send invites to the users friends
I’m quite new to recording tutorials so I’d appreciate any feedback with regards to the information I’ve provided and any hints on how I can make better tutorials.
Comments and shares are appreciated! I hope you enjoy!